Thursday 1 March 2012

still feeling blah

Still feeling so very tired, i wake up each day feeling like i can go back to bed and sleep the day away, but i dont, i have my coffee then push my self to put the washing on or wash the floor.
I keep trying to do things even if its only the little things i can do, i think the worse thing is the guilt, i feel guilty for feeling this way, i feel guilt because i dont want to move and i so want to feel better in my self.
some days i feel like i want to step out side my body so my spirit can have a rest from the crazy thoughts, the parniod thoughts and the songs that goes round my head all day long. my body is also tired my joints aches and the
hidradenitis that hurts and never heals up, it all seems never ending and i feel like i could rest for a long time.
I KNOW THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER, I PRAY AND I HOPE THAT MAYBE TOMMOROW I WILL WAKE UP AND FEEL GOOD IN MY MIND AND BODY.



No comments: